What's that smell?
Fire, smoke and soot damages in your home or business can create unpleasant and potentially permanent problems. Even small fires can cause odors for years to come if the affected areas are not properly cleaned and deodorized. SERVPRO of North Kanawha and Teays Valley specializes in restoring, cleaning and deodorizing after the fire and possible water damage has caused odor issues at your property.
Other odors that may require deodorization:
- Cigarette Smoke
- Pet Odors
As various materials burn, or other problems like mold growth go untreated, the odorous residues and deposits on surfaces are left behind. Unless fast, professional action is taken, these residues and deposits can cause permanent damage to contents and may result in resurfacing odors.
Our services don't cover up the odor with fragrance; we seek out and remove the sources of the odor. Once the source is found, SERVPRO's own proprietary line of cleaning products is used to treat and prevent the odor from returning. Any restorable item in affected areas will also be professionally cleaned and deodorized, including furniture, draperies, upholstery, electronics, art, flooring, walls, ceilings, HVAC ducts and more.
Whether it's fire, water, mold damage, or just a stubborn odor that refuses to go away, SERVPRO of North Kanawha and Teays Valley will make it "Like it never even happened."