Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here in Kanawha and Putnam counties, with Winter just around the corner comes a lot of snow. We all know how unpredictable the weather can be here during this time of year, and with it comes pipe bursts and water emergencies. These emergencies do not wait for the weekday during normal business hours- neither do we. At SERVPRO of North Kanawha and Teays Valley, we provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week- including all holidays. You can always count on us to answer your call, any time day or night. If you live in the North Kanawha and Teays Valley area and your home or business suffers from a disaster, call the professionals that are "Faster to Any Size Disaster".
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (304) 343-6170
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Kanawha and Teays Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.